 Local / European Union / 191
Re: Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:54:45 GMT

Kecia Hansen wrote:
Hi all,

I'm happy to say, that Denmark - the homeland of LEGO, now finally has a Lego
Users Group too!

The Danish Lego club was founded saturday, june the 7th 2003. The name for the
new club(association) is "Byggepladen" which means "The Baseplate".

Congrats guys and girls :))

Since sept 2002, LUG seems to pop-up in EU !
Brickish (UK)
FreeLUG (France)
BeLUG (Belgium)

WOW, that's great !

You don't need to be a lot to have a good quality club :))

All the best from FreeLUG.
Gael