 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 154
Re: 316old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:45:27 GMT

Chris Daelman wrote:

It was 20 years ago today...
I recieved this set on newyearsday 1968 or 1969. It was one of my first
legosets.
I ' ve played with it until the bricks litteraly fell apart (after long use
they don't stick together anymore). I hadn't seen this legoset for more then
20 years until I rebuilt it using Leocad. It's like looking back in time...

0 316 Farm tractor 1965
0 Name: 316old.dat
0 Author: C.Daelman <cdaelma@pi.be>
0 It was 20 years ago today ...

<snip>

Certainly, Those were the Days, when Lego was Lego... Thank you Chris for this flashback!

When parts no longer stick together, I tear a little piece of paper and put it between them. Sadly, this doesn't help
with wheels...

/Tore