  Search Results: lego
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Oh yes! As an AFOL and an LTC member. (...) Yes, we do, but LEGO Direct is changing the bottom line, if you will. LD has much more flexibility and has different constraints than LEGO directed at retail. Packaging costs, for instance. Look at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  lego mindstorms

hi everybody, i'm kind of new at this and i just started reasearching the lego mindstorm robot. what can it do and is it worth getting????? thanks very much!!! steve (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Roadside repair 19.99 at Shopko

Shopko now has most of the new Lego sets and they are on sale until December 24. They had ALL the new star wars, Mars (except the large one), Studios and Technic. Sale was 20% off most sets. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: 6566 Bank Set

I seem to remember that these were available from a Lego outlet store or one of the LIC's Rose Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: News Talk: Navigation alert in New Pacific

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote a great IC news story. (URL) Top officials of the Alliance Fleet of Helix Sector today confirmed their joint research operations in New Pacific Sector. The New Pacific authorities have announced a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

Spotlighted.. Nice job.. I love great architecture, especially in LEGO :) -Anne (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  FA : New Green Lego

FA : New Green Lego I was going to say "Mint Green Lego", but that'd be wrong. See the lot at: (URL) the others at: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Opening day of Milton Keynes LEGO Brand Store

From LEGO Global Brand Retail: "The opening of the LEGO Brand Store in Milton Keynes near London will take place on Thursday, November 7. " which is a bit of a bu??er given that I will be staying in MK the weekend before!! Huw (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) Lance? Bah! Jeez, Jamie- send folks straight to his (URL) sweet ship> and (URL) incredibly awesome moonbase>! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Space Original Creations Etc.

(...) If u have a horible addiction, then i should post this... my page (URL) a look. Alex "Spam R' Us Website: gimmiespamrus.com" Roode (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Thanks (was "Questions from a trains idiot")

(...) I've been building up an extensive links page at (URL) the link to town and trains, and see a bunch of links, categorized at least somewhat by site content. (anyone who has a town or train website who is reading, you may want to check my links (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Urka!

Qualcuno mi ha battuto sul tempo (oltre che sulla disponibilità di pezzi)! (URL) la parte pneumatica anche se le porte si aprono in modo differente rispetto alla realtà. Un plauso a Reinard! Bravissimo!!! (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  rtlToronto10 Tentative Rules Preview

Hi folks, I've put the new rtlToronto10 Robotics rules online: (URL) post your comments here for any changes. If they're stupid/obvious stuff (ie, typos, dead links, grammar etc) then email them to be directly. If they're debate/is this allowed type (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Sorry, Rosco. Project X type events (URL) hard to do with nothing short of 4 rcx's. (grin) Chris Pretend this says something funny (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Raiders of the Lost Part Photos

Hey guys, How's that for fast?! (URL) kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight..." (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train6 April 2004 photos

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote: <snip> (...) Our modules are based on these specs-- (URL) are completely based on these specs from Pacific Northwest LTC (thanks guys!!) (URL) Derek came up with the totally cool idea, based on the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto18 Photos Available

Hey guys, Check out some fantastic rtlToronto18 Miniblockstacking photos here: (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Mindstorms Links

I came across a couple of Mindstorms reference pages which some of you may find useful. Alot of the links on these pages have been referenced elsewhere: (URL) Mindstorms (you'll need to cut and paste the bookmark on this one because of the space (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: The Lego Group

(...) instead (...) Those where posted in november, yet the lego site front page has "the Lego Group (c) 2000" at the bottom. Of course TLG/TLC/LEGO have made slip ups in published material before. (...) I agree too; TLC is annoying (there's too (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Looking for a Sustainable Replacement for ABS

LEGO Looking for a Sustainable Replacement for ABS By Rhoda Miel February 18, 2014 ORLANDO, FL - LEGO A/S is setting a target to use a sustainable resin in its signature bricks by 2030, replacing ABS. The search for that new resin will not be easy, (...) (11 years ago, 22-Feb-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>