 Marketplace / Shopping / 6228
Re: Roadside repair 19.99 at Shopko
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:55:13 GMT

Shopko now has most of the new Lego sets and they are on sale until December
24. They had ALL the new star wars, Mars (except the large one), Studios and
Technic. Sale was 20% off most sets.

Rose

r2 wrote in message ...
For anyone that is interested. Shopko has no less than thirty of these at
the two store I went to. I wonder how cheap it has to get for me to feel
that they are worth the few useful parts.

Shopko did clearance most of their Lego, the 45% off should hit this week.
Most stores around here don't have much Lego left. I did speak with the toy
manager today and he said they were suppose to get their new Lego starting
December 15, but it hasn't shown up. This is bad news for all the clearance
shoppers like me.

Rose