 Marketplace / Shopping / 6229
Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:19:36 GMT

Ok, after three phone calls they finally shipped my order, minus the Tie
Interceptor. Did anyone get this item shipped? They state that they are on
backorder. I think they messed up and my order was put in limbo until I
called (3 times). I ordered one Tie Interceptor before 9 AM Thursday morning
and they still posted them as being available until atleast Friday sometime.

Rose

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) I received both the Tie & X-wing today. The email confirmation said only the X-wing shipped,but the web site showed them as both being shipped. Julie (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

I received all of my sets from both orders today. Then again, I ordered the order with the Tie in it before they had server problems (i.e. VERY early in the sale). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) Right now I'm looking at the box mine arrived in. (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) I received my Tie, X-wing, and Silver Champion yesterday, with no problems. I have built the Tie and Silver Champion already. Wow, what fun sets to build, both of them. I wouldn't pay full price for a Silver Champion, but at that price, it's (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) I received my X-Wing and TIE today. I placed my order later than most people here, after the Wal-Mart site went down and was brought back up. Jim (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Message is in Reply To:
  Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

7181 LEGO TIE Interceptor $50 7191 LEGO X-wing Fighter $75 Free shipping code is: aship (saves you almost $20 if you order one of each) Dont't forget ebates for another 3%. (URL) is a clearance section on the right, you may need to scroll down a bit (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)