 Marketplace / Shopping / 6231
Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:04:52 GMT

I received all of my sets from both orders today.  Then again, I ordered the
order with the Tie in it before they had server problems (i.e. VERY early in the
sale).

r2 wrote:

Ok, after three phone calls they finally shipped my order, minus the Tie
Interceptor. Did anyone get this item shipped? They state that they are on
backorder. I think they messed up and my order was put in limbo until I
called (3 times). I ordered one Tie Interceptor before 9 AM Thursday morning
and they still posted them as being available until atleast Friday sometime.

Rose

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3A4021D4.50C6D947@vfaq.com>... (...) the (...) in the (...) I got my order in before the server problem also. I just called Walmart again. The guy admitted that they made a mistake and after I nicely asked to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

Ok, after three phone calls they finally shipped my order, minus the Tie Interceptor. Did anyone get this item shipped? They state that they are on backorder. I think they messed up and my order was put in limbo until I called (3 times). I ordered (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)