 Marketplace / Shopping / 6138
Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:55:09 GMT

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message
news:G5K8KG.3C1@lugnet.com...
7181 LEGO TIE Interceptor $50
7191 LEGO X-wing Fighter $75
Free shipping code is: aship (saves you almost $20 if you order one of
each)

If you're only getting one, saveten will save you $10 at least off your
first purchase.

-John Van

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

www.walmart.com I think we crashed their system. I was just clicking continue after entering my address, nw server is not found. BEN GATRELLE <member:339> (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Message is in Reply To:
  Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

7181 LEGO TIE Interceptor $50 7191 LEGO X-wing Fighter $75 Free shipping code is: aship (saves you almost $20 if you order one of each) Dont't forget ebates for another 3%. (URL) is a clearance section on the right, you may need to scroll down a bit (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)