 Marketplace / Shopping / 6144
Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:25:11 GMT

It's back up for now....order while you can.

Oooh, my poor wallet!

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatelle writes:
www.walmart.com
I think we crashed their system. I was just clicking continue after entering
my address, nw server is not found.

BEN GATRELLE <member:339>
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)

And I keep getting a "Connection reset by peer, Try connecting again" error.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) And I keep getting a "Connection reset by peer, Try connecting again" error. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)