 Marketplace / Shopping / 6139
Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:35:23 GMT

Heather Patey wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
7181 LEGO TIE Interceptor $50
7191 LEGO X-wing Fighter $75
Free shipping code is: aship (saves you almost $20 if you order one of each)
Dont't forget ebates for another 3%.
http://www.walmart.com/
There is a clearance section on the right, you may need to scroll down a bit • to
see it.Or you can copy this link:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product_listing.gsp?cat=45514&dept=45183&sb=61& • p
ath=0:45183:45186:45514&bti=0

There are other good clearanced sets as well.
Julie

And of course they don't ship to Canada <bangs head on monitor>
Oh well. I will be forced to spend my money elsewhere.

Ask someone in the US to buy them and ship them to you.

Normally I'd do so, but I'm tapped out right now.

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) to (...) And of course they don't ship to Canada <bangs head on monitor> Oh well. I will be forced to spend my money elsewhere. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)