 Marketplace / Shopping / 6247
Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:23:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark & Milissa Millére writes:
Has anyone had their order shipped. I ordered Thursday morning and my order
still shows up as ordered.

Thanks to the $10 off codes, I ordered four separate times to maximize the
savings.  My first order was the train - it showed up today.  My second
order 2 days later was the Silver Champion - it showed up Tuesday.  Now the
other two sets have shipped out as of yesterday.

What a GREAT holiday I'm having this year :-)

- Bob

Message is in Reply To:
  RE: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

Has anyone had their order shipped. I ordered Thursday morning and my order still shows up as ordered. Rose I ordered 3 times, 2 show shipped, 1 shows ordered Of the 2 shipped, 1 shows in Charleston, SC, the other in transit to GA Thanx, Mark (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)