  Search Results: lego
 Results 281 – 300 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Intel Ad

(...) I wouldn't be so sure it cost TLG anything. If it was a P2 add then I'd guess Intel paid TLG for the right to use Lego bricks or whatever. I'd say Intel is the real beneficiary of this ad - some kid sees Daddy's magazine with Lego stuff in the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Lego Bookmarks

(...) Sorry -- I saw your message, and thought: yeah, that's kinda interesting. I wish all my Lego bookmarks weren't in total disarray. :) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Busse's LEGO Auction: Items without bids

Busse Technical Service's LEGO Piece Auction UPDATE: All items without bids Here's a list of items that have not yet received bids on my auction site. If these items are bid on they should move to 'Going Once' status within 48 hours. This list is (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: new lego robotics mail alias

just what we need, another mailing list to keep up with! (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Promtional LEGO set database beta test - participants wanted!

I have changed my Promotional LEGO set database from a static collection of pages to a database-driven ASP application. I would therefore be grateful if you'd give it a beta-test-drive before I scrap the old pages. The new URL is: (URL) do not link (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  76 Serious Lego Lots for Auction. Mmmm I smell plastic!

Awesome auction! Multiple sellers! 76 lots and growing! Technic, Town, Trains, Castle, Pirates, paradisa, everything. Click to view or bid: (URL) 6921 Monorail Track Kit (smaller version) Lego Castle 6105 Medieval Knights, Unopened, No Res. Lego (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

I stopped at the Santa Monica Pier on Wednesday night at 19:00 to check on the location of the Lego Imagination Tour Truck. It wasn't there. Even worse, the officer at the Santa Monica Police Station on the pier didn't know anything about it. But he (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

Tom McDonald wrote in message <01bdee13$8150fe00$3...do.com>... (...) I saw an empty shelf labeled Mindstorms at the end of the Lego aisle, but there weren't any copies. I have seen them at the Hamilton Fry's, though, along with both expansion (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Have LEGO, will travel

I have a PLANO mid height tackle box with the contents of an 8062 Technic Universal set. I supplied the inventory to Dave Baum and it should be in the LugNet inventory. This is a great set that lets you do useful building with a minimal parts count. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  collector lego???

I pulled out my "old" legos for my 4 year old son and found that I enjoyed playing with them more than he did .... 4 hours flew by in what seemed only minutes. anyway, while playing, I found a lego (a 1x8 yellow piece) with one of the "lego" emblems (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Dear Lego...MORE COLORS!

I'm not even asking for "weird" colors like <gasp> green, orange, or purple here (well, I am, see bottom). I'm asking for BLACK, GREY, and WHITE. Say what? Well, the sprung axles as used in the 6648 Mag Racer and many Outback sets come ONLY in red. (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Lego on Sale in 'The Entertainer' Amersham

(...) We could have been in the shop at the same time, even! THere was some bloke desperately trying to find 8735 motor, but didn't see any. I imagine it was for one of the 12 sets he had in his hands.........___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

Regarding TRU, that sounds true, but I didn't see Mindstorms in the lego section. Is it somewhere else in the store? I was there last week. They have the 4128 large Freestyle buckets there. (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Why lego should not makeso many new colors

I guess I'll get into the fray... I think that it wouldn't hurt them to invest some in new molds for more colors. If at all. You don't need new molds for production, just change the color content in the plastic. As far as the sets go, here's an (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Test - Please ignore

Apologies for clogging the newgroup... just trying to see if I can get my newsserver to talk to lugnet. Neil. (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Lego Creator Success

Odd ... Lego Loco allows you to install everything, and not need a CD anymore, and that is a recent title from Lego. (...) -- Lee Jorgensen -- Custom Programmer mailto://ljorgensen@uswest.net Ban-Koe Systems, Inc. <-- I am NOT a spokesperson for my (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Grotestque LEGO pictures

Thanks! Actually, it was amusing. If you like that sort of thing, don't forget to see what happened to Timmy on my page. URL below. It's not nearly as graphic but it was fun to do. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Pharaoh Model Show, Oxnard CA

PHARAOH MODEL SHOW Dear Lego(R) Maniac Come see the LEGO Pharaoh Model Show from December 29, 1998 - January 19, 1999. There's MORE ... Show off y our coolest LEGO creation at the Kids' Building Expo on Saturday, January 9 from 10:00 AM - 12:00 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.lb, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.pas)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Dear Lego stuff

Cancel a message? How on earth could you do that? I am assuming you were discussing a message already posted.......___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ 13177071 ___...___ (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

Martyn Boogaarts wrote in message ... (...) hmm, with a leg configuration like this - how would you handle Turning. I was thinking about the brute force method of one motor for lego motions and two for just picking the whole assembly up and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.888)

More:  Next Page >>