 Dear LEGO / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Dear Lego...MORE COLORS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:18:56 GMT

I'm not even asking for "weird" colors like <gasp> green, orange, or purple
here (well, I am, see bottom).  I'm asking for BLACK, GREY, and WHITE.

Say what?

Well, the sprung axles as used in the 6648 Mag Racer and many Outback sets
come ONLY in red.  Let me tell you, they look damn ugly on an all yellow or
all blue model.

Come ON, Lego, quit obsessing in RED, make some of the more common pieces
in BLACK, WHITE, and GREY, so they are more useful for "different" colored
models.

Oh, yeah, and bring out 1x3 low slopes in ORANGE - the Halloween bucket is
KILLING me, it has just about every standard slope and inverse slope in
orange EXCEPT 1x3 regular, which of course is the one I need the most.

Oh, it wouldn't hurt to make more parts in purple, either.  I HAD TO BUY
SOME MEGABLOKS to properly accent a LEGO model I made.  If you made all
plates in purple (AND orange, not just 2x6 and 2x12), I WOULDN'T HAV ETO
BUY MEGABLOKS.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/