  Search Results: lego
 Results 261 – 280 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Shop-at-Home

Many appealing LEGO parts are listed as "available only from LEGO S@H." How does one obtain pricing and order from them? Thanks. Al Thiele -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Tiles

Dear LEGO, Isn't there ANY way we could get packs of tiles from Shop at Home? Those illustrations in the "World of LEGO Toys" books look so great with all the tiles that I'd love to be able to buy packs of them, and try my own hand at something (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Lego Bookmarks

> I will just ask again - If you have a large, organized > collection of Lego bookmarks you wouldn't mind sharing, > please e-mail the file to me. Well, since you seemed so intereseted, I figured I'd share.. I have things organized in the following (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: visit my lego sight

Actually, you are the third. Welcome and Terms were one and two. heehee - sorry for the off topic stuff.. -- Visit my website at: URL: (URL) on Lego Technic, Mindstorms and much more... Remove NOSPAM to reply via email. Richard wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  LEGO exhibition in Vienna

Hi there! I don't know if people are interested, but there is currently a Lego exhibition in 'Palais Palffy' in the center of Vienna, Austria. They sho a lot of _very_ old material. Blue-track trains, wooden toys, plastic cars. Lego cars in 1:87 (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: upcoming books from Lego

(...) Crikey.. should be "Set of Gold-Embossed Lego encyclopedia's" for that price! It would be groovy if the smaller books were like those groovy playmobil books with the figures - they were cute :) Richard (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Lego maniacs in Arlington.

I will start out with a post for the Arlington, VA, newsgroup. Any others in Arlington, or nearby? Washington, DC has a newsgroup, but the only Maryland city with one is Baltimore. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Lego "Vectors"

(...) The kids or the LEGO? (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) My take on K'nex: professional modelers can design K'nex structures which are more impressive than equally-priced LEGO structures. For kids who follow the instructions, they can build these more-impressive K'nex models more quickly than the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Rochester Area LEGO train-heads?

Just putting out a feeler here... I'd like to see who's in my local area with a primary interest in LEGO's train theme. Thanks, Ed McGlynn ejmcglynn@juno.com (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Allentown area LEGO enthusiasts?

Well, I'll jump in and ask if anyone else is from the Allentown area. I live in Bath, which is north of Bethlehem on RT 512. I'd be interested in a local get-together if there is enough interest. Places around Allentown for LEGO shopping: TRU - (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Got a letter from Susan Williams

I understand the weird catalog I received now. After I sent pictures of my Huge Gothic Cathedral to Lego, I received the "Lego, Like You've Never Seen It" catalog a couple of weeks later. A week after that I received a letter from Consumer Affairs' (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  TLG == Lego ? "Yes" : "No"

Folks, What is the difference between the Lego Group (TLG) and Lego as a company? The latter (I assume) manufactures Lego products, while the former sounds like an investment group. TLG seems to hold all the copyrights, etc. Isn't Lego privately (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Lego Creator Review

Adam Howard wrote in message <363532F1.3B0B53CA@m...ne.net>... (...) Just a quick question: Who made the Lego Creator program ? Was it Autodesk again ? Leonardo (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Places to buy Lego??

Are there any good places to buy lego near Norita Airport??? I have about a 5 hour lay over there on a flight next month. Would be neat to get in some lego shopping. Is there a immigration fee to leave the airport and return?? Thanks Barry (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.jp)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Workspace

I got a dedicated room in the garage for something other than Lego, however it seems Lego is taking over. After careful review of my wife's kitchen, were she spend lots of time it seemed like the right heigth etc etc. So one day I went to Home Depot (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: To quote a scholar

(...) Lego seems to trying to play toy-world domination recently at the expense of their core product line. Some examples... RC Car - LEGO takes on Tyco & Nikko Znap - LEGO takes on K-Nex Duplo Winnie the Pooh - LEGO takes on various Disney (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) ouch, and to think lego was worried about those shooting cannons, guess KNEX has a lot more lawyers. (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Toys we won't see for Christmas this year...

Lock-n-Load Ken. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

(...) Nice Idees take a look here for an other plotter design (plot1-4.jpg) and plotter.jpg (URL) are models I made 3 years ago, I'm now working on a web page that includes: sorce code (basic pascal C++), Ldraw files and discriptions plot is an (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.888)

More:  Next Page >>