(...) I love it- thanks for providing us this cool resource! (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: 3vil Battleship Azazel

(...) Nice boat weight. We need more of that in .space. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  FA: Various Lego Train MISB

Lego Train 4519 Cross Track MISB (URL) Train 2x 4515 Straight Track MISB (URL) Train 10013 & 10017 Wagons MISB Open Freight Wagon Hopper Wagon (URL) auction based in UK. Will ship worldwide Thanks for looking Lawrence (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

I want to thank LEGO® and LEGO® Direct for an outstanding job on their new train releases. This has restored my faith in what LEGO® can do and has given juniorization a good kick in the you-know-what. -Harvey (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) Larry and Todd were specifically referring to the Lego.com *website* in those messages though. From the kids I used to do "Technic class" with, they really loved the Lego website and visited it *a lot*. Between (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Lego Digital Designer + Lego Factory

Da quando ho cominciato a "giocarci" non riesco a smettere... anche se la varietà di pezzi è limitata si possono ottenere cose graziose a prezzi non impossibili (specie considerando che sono modelli interamente "customizzati" (brutta parola... ) ) I (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I nearly missed it myself! Go back to (URL) scroll down. There should be 3 "blocks" of text, in orange, green, and purple. Click on the orange block "Online LEGO users design their own sets" and you'll find the relevant text on that page. This (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Lego Fan Fantasy Baseball

Hello Lego Fans! This is an announcement for all lego fans who happed to also be baseball fans. I have started a private fantasy baseball league at Yahoo!Sports. It is completely free. The idea is to have a place for likeminded people to play (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Maybe I shouldn't feel insulted by this, but I am. If you think you're being blocked from posting to .dear-lego for use of language, you're mistaken. You (and Tom, and possibly Mike, although I haven't heard complaints about Mike's posts) are (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: To quote a scholar

(...) Lego seems to trying to play toy-world domination recently at the expense of their core product line. Some examples... RC Car - LEGO takes on Tyco & Nikko Znap - LEGO takes on K-Nex Duplo Winnie the Pooh - LEGO takes on various Disney (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  3 NYC job openings at LEGO

The official LEGO MINDSTORMS website lists 3 new job openings (not sure how new, but we just noticed them tonight): (URL) * Two openings for "Web Producer" * One opening for "Web Designer" All three positions based in New York City -- focused on (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

I hope they don't support lcad, I hope they get rid of all those Lego computer games and concentraty on making cheaper lego blocks and better models or perhaps they won't be around next generation. Koen (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Best Lego Dream

Ahh. Lego dreams. The only place you can really get ALL the sets you want. Last night a dreamed that I found about 25 assorted pirate and discontinued train sets at my locl Wal-Mart in Hot Springs, AR. I was vey sad when I woke up. Sigh......So tell (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

Wow- 5 really excellent new creations today. Beautiful work! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Ice Blast

(...) The shape, detailing, and color scheme are all gorgeous. This is wonderful! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GD8F7B.CIu@lugnet.com... (...) inability (...) any (...) I am not sure how I got into this thread, but I was a little miffed that I have 1) repeatedly voiced my desire for garage door (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego announcments

I've been told that Lego Australia aren't involved with Lego Direct. They may provide some customer service but have nothing to do with orders or distribution of pieces. If the pieces don't come fron Denmark then probably Korea as has been the case (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio

PRNewswire LAS VEGAS, June 2, 2009 Continued Strength of LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio -Premier construction toy brand inspires children of all ages to build creativity into their day with all-new licensed products- Licensing (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO robotics dis'd in CACM Forum.

(...) I think the gratest strengths of LEGO robotics (and LEGO in general) is that it works with you, not against you. It's easy to make things fit 'cause you don't have to drill holes and insert skrews. LEGO helps you keep your mind on what you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego on TV

(...) LEGO on TLC During Robotica (rip-off of the U.K. version of Robotwars!) a contender named Grimlock was based on a Lego prototype Technic bot. And if you’re wondering, Grimlock lost… it lost bad. :( But at least the prototype could be entered (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>