 Robotics / 7317
Re: LEGO robotics dis'd in CACM Forum.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:02:43 GMT

Luis Villa wrote:

I have to second that. Despite all the problems we are currently having
because of the HW limitiations (which are many) I have never seen
fellow college students so excited (in a classroom:) as when we had 15
opening their RIS kits about a month ago. It was great.

I think the gratest strengths of LEGO robotics (and LEGO in general) is
that it works with you, not against you. It's easy to make things fit
'cause you don't have to drill holes and insert skrews. LEGO helps you
keep your mind on what you want to do, not what you cannot do.

Jacob

--
/* Our e-mail addresses have changed.  anne.jacob@get2net is only for
messages which are ment for both of us. Anne's mail should be sent to