 Organizations / Australia / 1226
Re: Lego announcments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:10:43 GMT

I've been told that Lego Australia aren't involved with Lego Direct. They may
provide some customer service but have nothing to do with orders or distribution of
pieces. If the pieces don't come fron Denmark then probably Korea as has been the
case with a number of basic buckets and the Star Wars Bucket set. What a horrible
thought, Lego made in Korea.

Mark H.

Peter Parsons wrote:

In lugnet.org.au, Mark Harrison writes:
, expect to be charged in US dollars.

Why? Wouldn't L/A be handling the franchise so why should they charge us in
USD instead of our own currency. Or is L/D going to be handled(and I use
that word very loosely)by their parent US company in which case we may as
well just buy it from Brickbay and Ebay.
Kerry Raymond wrote:

Asia and Australia in 2001 !

Maybe. Maybe not. >>

I would be more confident if the press release had used the word "Australia"
explicitly.
I have to agree with kerry lets just wait and see

Regards
Peter