 Local / Australia / 3810
Re: Lego announcments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 12:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Maybe by Pacific they mean Tahiti, Guam or possibly Norfolk Island :^o

  Nah, Guam probably goes through US S@H, being on the US postal
  route.  :(

That's it, I'm off to Guam ;^)

  Anyways, 2001 sets have shown up in Leiden (Netherlands) which,
  while not Australia, is pretty remarkable--last year it took a
  very very long time for them to appear on this side of the Pond
  from the US.  This time I think the lag was two weeks, at most.
  So anything's possible.

What will happen now with the moulding mainly in Europe.
Maybe with Lego Direct in op worldwide, the world will be in synch.

  I'm in rough agreement with your assessment--I expect to see a huge
  range of colours, but really only bricks, plates, and slopes--maybe
  some angled plates--at first.

How far do you think the colour range will go ?

pw