  Search Results: lego
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

Can't you move this to "dear-lego"? This tirade really has little to do with lego direct, and if I wanted to read all the whining about lego not making toys you like anymore, I would read dear-lego. Frankly, LEGO Direct is doing a lot of things (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) LEGO had remote controlled locomotives back in 1968. Blow the whistle (included in the trainset) and the train went forward. Blow the whistle, the train stops. Soon a new version was introduced, which also supported the train going backwards. (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  LEGO COMPANY AND NBA BUILD COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL ALLIANCE

(URL) COMPANY AND NBA BUILD COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL ALLIANCE NEW YORK, MAY 30, 2002 – The LEGO Company and the National Basketball Association have reached an agreement for a comprehensive multi-year global merchandising and marketing alliance that (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: My honest opinion Was Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors

(...) Honestly, (...) that (...) display of (...) LEGO (...) LEGO (...) company. (...) David, I could not agree with you more. I have mentioned the MB Dragons display several times. At Toys R Us, you have to pass it as you enter the Lego / MB aisle. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  3rd ItLUG LEGO fest of Ballabio, Italy

ItLUG - Italian LEGO® Users Group ((URL) collaboration with Pro Loco Ballabio ((URL) contribution and support Provincia di Lecco ((URL) support Comunità Montana del Lario Orientale ((URL) contribution and support Comune di Ballabio ((URL) ItLUG (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jun-08, to lugnet.events)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Lego mailing list (shop.lego.com)

Hi! I, as many of you, am on the mailing list og TLC (shop.lego.com news), but I have a problem. I get all mails 3 times, when trying to adjust anything, I see that I am only subscribed once. Whenever there is something new, I am told 3 times. I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  TRU testing Lego price increases at some stores.

In my quest for Star Wars value packs, I recently visited several local TRU stores int he Cleveland, OH area. At one store (Parmatown Mall) I noticed that almost all of the Lego sets seemed to have been marked up by about 10%. $20 sets were $22, $35 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Rad Jobs With LEGO! (video)

Rad Jobs With LEGO! Posted today March 20, 2012 from G4TV.com website. A great video of LEGO Designer/Master Builder Erik Varszegi at LEGO Systems, Inc. at the Model Shop in Enfield, CT. Plus behind the scenes of the magic that goes into creating (...) (13 years ago, 20-Mar-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) This is incredible. I have created a self-sustaining argument over Lego rights. This is actually, in a strange, twisted way, funny. I never thought that debates like this would carry over into Lugnet. And never intended to start a debate in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars 2003

Lego Gonk! FINALLY STAR WARS PLAYSETS!!!! Yippee!!! That's a great looking set! Thanks, LEGO! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Zainy Brainy: 20% off ALL Lego Fri. 11/24

Is ZB carrying any of the new Technic sets? Rose John Robert-Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: San Diego Seeks LEGO Enthusiasts for SIGGRAPH

Hi Adrian, I'm interested (located in LA). What I can do? :) -Anne (...) -- Time for new haiku: (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. Lacking inspiration, I >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`. waste this space again. -Tina Bird (v_," ; `,-\ ; : ; \/,-~) \ stripes at (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.events)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15a/b Tentative Rules Posted

Hi guys, I've put together an initial draft of the rtlToronto15a/b rules for the event on January 31, 2004: (URL) are two games: 1. Connect Four 2. Marble Sorting The latter is pretty much DaveK's deal. I've basically taken his previous post of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  MISB:UPDATE LEGO AUCTION ENDING TRAIN 9V + MODELTEAM WITHIN 10 HOURS ON EBAY

hallo to all lego collectors around the world: I do have following very desirable sets , of course mint in unopened box up for auction on EBAY: MODELTEAM: LEGO MODEL TEAM 5580 MISB - HUGHE WOW !!!!!!! 150$ LEGO MODEL TEAM 5541 MISB - HUGHE WOW (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  LEGO Town and City yahoo group

[Lego Town and City] New Group for LEGO Town and City This site is a family site and I have been upset that spammers have posted questionable material links here. Therefore I have created a new site: LEGO City and Town and it will be moderated to (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  150+ Lego Ebay auctions on ISLAND_OASIS Lego Sales web page

(URL) your Lego shopping a vacation, with a trip to Island_Oasis Lego Sales. Here you will find an Awesome Ebay preview of this weeks Lego Auctions also Links to check out all of our 150+ WEEKLY Lego Auctions on EBAY. OUR PRIORITY IS YOUR (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  150+ Lego Ebay auctions on ISLAND_OASIS Lego Sales web page

(URL) your Lego shopping a vacation, with a trip to Island_Oasis Lego Sales. Here you will find an Awesome Ebay preview of this weeks Lego Auctions also Links to check out all of our 150+ WEEKLY Lego Auctions on EBAY. OUR PRIORITY IS YOUR (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  150+ Lego Ebay auctions on ISLAND_OASIS Lego Sales web page

(URL) your Lego shopping a vacation, with a trip to Island_Oasis Lego Sales. Here you will find an Awesome Ebay preview of this weeks Lego Auctions also Links to check out all of our 150+ WEEKLY Lego Auctions on EBAY. OUR PRIORITY IS YOUR (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Mid Ohio LEGO Fest '99?

(...) Well, one idea is to have a LEGO rep supply the LEGO for a play area. I've been to several stores here in Columbus where they have the LEGO balloon display (where you guess how many LEGO elements make up the display, the closest one wins a (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Set Lego Education

Per chi non li conoscesse, la Lego ha una divisione (Lego Education, precedentemente nota come Pitsco o Dacta) che produce alcuni set dedicati al mondo scolastico. La maggior parte di questi set sono di chiara derivazione Technic e Mindstorms; ci (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>