  Search Results: lego
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Identify this pneumatic piece

I acquired a bunch of LEGO recently, mostly Technic, and one piece I haven't seen before. It's basically a black 2x4 brick with three ports for attaching air hoses. What's it for and what sets did it come in? It seems like it might have valves in it (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Special Boxes

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net wrote in message ... (...) Hehe, well it should be intresting to see what the US does, I'm willing to bet a minifig that they don't do anything, and that Bin Luadens nuke never appears, Probably he'll try to modify and (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Local LEGO shopping recommendations?

(...) Do you mean The Construction Site? (URL) agree, TCS has the most extensive LEGO selection of any store in the Boston area -- even all of Massachusetts. And the owners are wicked cool and totally into LEGO too. :) (...) We've had good luck once (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Anti-Lego People

Paulo Caparica Junior wrote in message <366F2F7B.1C3959C9@h...il.com>... (...) I did, but I killed them in the name of all that is holy and good and Lego (is that redundant?). Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  New Lego TV ad....

Don't watch that much telly, but saw this this evening..... A 30 second TV ad, (missed the 1st few seconds). Has a boy sitting on the floor of his bedroom, with a big technic construction in front of him. 4 men and his mother come to speak to the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Identify this pneumatic piece

> I acquired a bunch of LEGO recently, mostly Technic, and one piece > I haven't seen before. It's basically a black 2x4 brick with three > ports for attaching air hoses. What's it for and what sets did it > come in? It seems like it might have (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  12,000+ Piece Auction ... Many Items Now Going Once

Many of the items in my 12,000+ LEGO Piece Auction have moved to 'Going Once' status. The URL is: (URL) Busse cbusse@infi.net (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) I am only 29, and can remember it. What is even more frightening is that it was 2 **decades** ago. It is bad enough to be approaching 30, even worse when you can remember an increasing number of events that when they occured can be measured in (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: pneumatics & mindstorms?

(...) Nice thread - I'll have to pick up a Technic Sub to get a compressor tank (or is there one available cheaper elsewhere?) Anyway... Has anyone here seen the high-quality photo of the soda-can grabber 'bot that Lego has at its Mindstorms site? (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Chessie Caboose

Michael Huffman (mhuffman@mindspring.com) asked: | Is there a "LDraw for Dumbies" out there? You can find Bram Lambrecht's LDraw and LEdit tutorial at <URL:(URL). Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk -- -- Web...: (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

(...) Wouldn't that spruce up Suzanne's Minifig Generator! :) You could do it with anyone's face. Next step is to make decals to put on blank yellow heads... From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Got a letter from Susan Williams

Matthew, (my first article here) This is the same crappy generic reply TLG sent me back into the 1980's. That's why I went over their heads and sent a letter to Peter Eio (then) president of TLG USA. He had the Consumers Affairs manager reply to me (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  LEGO TECHINC Parts?

I know this must be a trivial question, but I can't seem to find an on-line catalog of LEGO Technic parts with pictures of them. Anybody knows links for those? Thanks. Laurentino Martins [lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

Matt Marshall wrote in message ... (...) Missile (...) caused (...) 1)The Russians first wave was targeted at the Silos not at the prez because he would be long gone and they knew that 2)They had to fly a really long way, except from the Siberian (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Dutch promo: sets at Super de Boer

Hello all, When I went to the supermarket this afternoon, I saw a display for a new promo campaign with ten small LEGO sets. This was a campaign by a dutch supermarket "Super de Boer", which I think is similar like the Shell Promo. I haven't much (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  OK, here I am in loc.uk...

Anyone got their Corn Flakes sets yet? I have sent off for 6 about 3 weeks ago, and have just bought another 6Kg of the dreadful stuff courtesy of Rufus in Germany. I wouldn't mind so much if I actually liked it - I give it away to my dad. Luckily (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

(...) Even if the sets don't quite live up to our expectations, we'll at least get some great new minifigs, new elements, and old elements in new colors. I'm excited about what this will mean for my own creations. BTW, I'm a big fan of the Lego (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Monorails - Connecting multiple setups?

(...) center (...) Or Lego could come out with monorail cars with connectors on both ends, and more powerful motors :) Hopefully things will work out for me to get a two week internship at TLG this January. I have several concepts I would like to (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?

Hello All! I'm kicking around the idea (pretty seriously) of finally picking up a Mindstorms, and had a few questions: 1. MS vs CM; are they essentially the same except where the program is stored and executed? If so, what kind of range are we (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) It came from this newsgroup. In a vain attempt to be the 1st to post to each group, I started it. (...) I am defining Posess as it actually being in my grubby little hands. As regards to clear title, if your remember me barraging you with (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.884)

More:  Next Page >>