 General / 1542
Re: Self as Minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:16:43 GMT

John VanZwieten writes:
Jeff,

If you wanted to take the trouble to learn to use POV-Ray ray-tracing
program, you could scan an actual picture of yourself, turn it into a
POV-Ray surface, and wrap it around a minifig head.  Maybe I'll try this for
my son.  He'd get a real kick out of it.

Wouldn't that spruce up Suzanne's Minifig Generator!  :)  You could do it with
anyone's face. Next step is to make decals to put on blank yellow heads...

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html
radiotitan@SpamThisjuno.com