 General / 1528
Re: Self as Minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:26:08 GMT

Jonas Marcho writes:
I can't make aminifig out of myself. I have blonde hair so it negates the
reality of making myself as a minifig...until that Luke Skywalker minifig gets
into my hands. The rest is easy. Tan pants, red shirt...insane. I have made
minifigs for some well-known people, though.

-Kefka from Final Fantasy VI
-Golbez from Final Fantasy IV

Now this I've GOT to see.  :)  I had a friend who made all the characters and
many monsters from FFIV.  He used a lot of model paint!  He painted a pig-tail
hairpiece green for Rydia.  :(

Jeff

P.S.  Although I can't make myself as a minifig, I do have a minifig
representation of myself in town, castle, and space.