 General / 1516
Re: Self as Minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 02:31:07 GMT

I can't make aminifig out of myself. I have blonde hair so it negates the
reality of making myself as a minifig...until that Luke Skywalker minifig gets
into my hands. The rest is easy. Tan pants, red shirt...insane. I have made
minifigs for some well-known people, though.

-Bill Clinton
-Adolph Hitler
-Kefka from Final Fantasy VI
-Golbez from Final Fantasy IV
-Ryu, Ken, and Vega (AKA M. Bison) from Street Fighter 2
-James Bond
-Jaws from Moonraker and The Spy who Loved Me