  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2981 – 3000 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Marvel Madness: 16 Vignettes featuring ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ !!

In lugnet.build.vignette, David Simmons wrote: Snip... (...) The idea for the SNOT in Madame Web's robe came from a MOC made by Brickshelf member JIMD, who used it in the (URL) stained glass windows> of his (URL) Stone Church>. As for the yellow and (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) Like everyone is saying, no one minds. (...) shops (...) type of tool or construction shop. Mabe a shop that sells stone and wood for buildings. (...) to (...) Rob (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: WTT: Ninja Wall Segments

Please pardon my replying to myself, but I wanted to update on this, increasing my offer: (...) [4x6x5 (I think) extreme-steep-slope] (...) Since my doors haven't been beaten down on this offer (exactly two pair), I have decided to (retroactively) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Selling up promos and other sealed sets - update

Next update: Duplo ----- 2433 Stage Coach $10 Divers ------ 1782 Discovery Station $45 6442 Sting Ray Explorer $20 (3 available) 6557 Treasure Hunters $20 (3 available) - ALL SOLD 6558 Shark Cage Cove $30 - SOLD 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer $60 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Need comprehensive calender of major summer MichLUG events!

(...) The reason for the June 2nd meeting is to discuss the events coming up. I think we can hand out maps then. I have a meeting with my church people on Tuesday so hopefully I will have a date for when my event will take place. I haven’t set (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: [My latest MOC] The lost tower

Arr! Piratin' is about ships, mostly. But if ye be wantin' an architectural critique, I'd say that it's a mighty fine tower, but the buttresses should be a bit thicker. And along with the concrete comment earlier, the plain walls are too shiny. They (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: the Hizzle Tizzle

(...) Hi Jojo, English cottages had heavy hewn timber frames. The spaces between timber posts and beams were filled with wattle (woven twigs) and daub (mud plaster). And the roof was thatch. The French had closely spaced timber posts. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: New Bit...

(...) I think my favorite Dremel bit is (URL) one (they've also got a similar (URL) that's diamond-coated). I got sick of regular cutoff wheels because of how fragile they are (at least the stone ones, though the fiber-reinforced ones are okay), and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

"Andre Potvin" <potvin.a@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:IJ9Hwy.23z5@lugnet.com... (...) Can't answer all of your points, but on the exchange rate, the answer may be like this: Many global companies which do business in multiple countries set a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Insights from a trip to France...

Ok, I just got back from France, where (of course) I saw a few actual historic castles. I have to say I've never really seen them before, since I've only ever really been in North America, where we lack the abundance of Mideaval architecture that (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle) !

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) I build mostly houses, so... Dark gray. But if open to ANY color, I'd want brick-red (as in, the color of brick buildings). I would reeallly go nuts for that color. Picture them stacked and sandwiched with mortar-colored plates, add white (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Toyword fremantle has King Leos Castle (6098/6091) & other large sets!

Including 6575 polar base, 6600 highway construction, 2 x 8480 space shutle (!), 4561 (the one with the speed regulator), 4990 rock raiders HQ, 5553 model team dragster, 5563 model team racing truck, 5986 amazon ancient ruins, 6456 mission control, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Odd Discovery re: Ninja Walls

Hi all, When resorting my parts for my upcoming move (ugh), I decided to put many of the large "panel" pieces together. What surprised me is that one of the long-available and now-unusual pieces--available only in the DACTA castle set currently (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

Actually, I think the Hogwarts Express is a VERY likely candidate for inclusion in the HP Lego series, but probably NOT as a 9v train line item. Think Time Twisters Twisted Time Train (6497) rather than true Lego 9v Train. Lego is thinking for sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: The Cathedral Project

Right now, I am planning to do the columns with 2x2 rounds, just for color consistency. They did paint their columns and their wood ceilings, but this is actually half the size of a cathedral in a richer area, so I am assuming that they would not (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.build)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Lamenting the Long Edit

(...) ..... and if you order now, we'll throw in, absolutely free, this new product, called chip-b-gone. that's right folks, as seen on TV, this revolutionary new product will prevent those run-a-day chips. and speaking of chips, it slices it (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: The partisian trap in California

(...) As for the threat of terror (imminent or otherwise), this is what I genuinely believe: I have no doubt that if SH had biological, chemical or nuclear WMDs at his disposal, he eventually would have made them available to terrorists such as OBL (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) This was one of my main ideas in building the wall. How can I incorporate castle and ninja together? I had a ton of castle pieces from years of collecting, plus a modest amount of ninja pieces to provide Eastern-looking trim to the structure. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Architecture project

I'm taking an architecture class this semester, so for my first project*, I created a fairly scale (1 ft=1 stud) LEGO version of my design: (URL) dark gray is meant to be a 4x4 grid of stone slabs, brown is brick, light gray is concrete, and green (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general) !

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: CODE WORD TIME

(...) See, the thing is that many Republicans express themselves eloquently and without making themselves sound like self-righteous children. Those are the Republicans who demonstrate themselves and their ideas to be worth of respect and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>