 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5854
Re: WTT: Ninja Wall Segments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:21:55 GMT

   Please pardon my replying to myself, but I wanted to
   update on this, increasing my offer:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
A very quick request:  I'm in need of lots of *blank* • [4x6x5 (I think) extreme-steep-slope]
dkgrey wall segments from Stone Tower Bridge (recently
on sale at ZB for $25 each); I need as many as I can
reasonably get.  For those of you who were disappointed
not to get more printed wall segments, here's a chance
to increase your supply of stone walls:  I'm willing to
trade 1:1 stone walls:blank walls, and I'll throw in
$0.25 per wall you're willing to trade besides.  The wall
segments I'm trading away are ideally those from the
"standard" Ninja sets, but if you make a sweeter deal I
might part with a few of my 3053 (Emperor's Stronghold)
wall segments as well.

   Since my doors haven't been beaten down on this offer
   (exactly two pair), I have decided to (retroactively)
   increase my trade offer.  I will trade *two* printed
   wall segments from Stone Tower Bridge or Flying Ninja's
   Fortress for *each* blank dkgrey panel offered.  In
   lieu of these printed wall segments I can offer $2.50
   for each blank dkgrey panel; other trades are possible,
   just let me know your needs.  I'm hoping to get at least
   12 more of these panels so every little bit will help!
   My ships desperately need torpedo bulges, you know.  ;)
   I can even trade tan panels from 5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden
   Ruins (I have two copies) at a rate of 2:1 for decorated
   and, logically, 1:1 for undecorated.

   For those who are already trading panels with me, I shall
   of course honour this enhanced trade offer.

   Best,

   Lindsay