 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5844
WTT: Ninja Wall Segments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 06:10:47 GMT

Hi,

A very quick request:  I'm in need of lots of *blank*
dkgrey wall segments from Stone Tower Bridge (recently
on sale at ZB for $25 each); I need as many as I can
reasonably get.  For those of you who were disappointed
not to get more printed wall segments, here's a chance
to increase your supply of stone walls:  I'm willing to
trade 1:1 stone walls:blank walls, and I'll throw in
$0.25 per wall you're willing to trade besides.  The wall
segments I'm trading away are ideally those from the
"standard" Ninja sets, but if you make a sweeter deal I
might part with a few of my 3053 (Emperor's Stronghold)
wall segments as well.

Let me know; I'll also buy the blank walls outright for
$0.75 each, but I prefer to trade.

best

Lindsay