 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5843
WTB: Windows, Windshields, and Hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 05:04:04 GMT

Hey y'all:

I seek several of each of the following elements:

Black Window 1 x 2 x 3 Shutter (the taller ones)
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3856.gif

Black Window 1 x 4 x 3
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3853.gif

Trans Yellow Windscreen 6 x 4 x 2 Canopy
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4474.gif

Trans Yellow Windscreen 4 x 4 x 2 Canopy Extender
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2337.gif

Trans Yellow Hose Flexible 8.5L without Tabs
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/73590a.gif

I suppose I should mention that I need sufficient shutters to match the window
frames I obtain.  But ANY offer is gratefully received.

Please reply to me privately at: blueofnoon@aol.com

Many Thanks,

Richard