  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2886 – 2905 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  726

Hi again Forgot something, if anybody is lopoking for a good old american style train set, see following link, the sets are complete, but instructions are copied for those who cvan't read german, i know the seller, when he say complete he means (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

Sonnich, I agree, there isn't anything that can be done about these skewed bricks. One thing I was thinking about using them for was for the roof of a medieval house or castle, where imperfect roofs are to be expected (irregular slate or stone (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

waaaaa, here I was hoping you'd find the way to use them :( it's been driving me nuts, it's perfect for a pipe, though no way to make it gripable :( Love the Inn, btw! you did a great job on the stone section, I need to get more of the light light (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  The Gargoyle Spreads His Wings: CCC Vignette

The gargoyle flexed his wings in the night air and stopped to ponder... never before had he been able to flex his wings! What strange magic was this? How had he been freed from his imprisonment in stone? No matter; he was going to enjoy his new (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Parts ID request

Hi. If someone out there has a copy of the 7660 Naboo Starfighter and you have a copy of the instructions you could help me out a lot. I need the 7-digit serial number that is next to the curved 2x6 light stone/grey slope. This part is only (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  My box o' trade stuff!

Greetings all, Just wanted to throw this out there in case anybody wants to set up trades before the meet. This is roughly the contents of what I'll be bringing to trade at the meet next month. Some items I may or may not still have, so we'll find (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed

(...) I just paged through the Walther's HO catalog to look for ideas. I would recommend it to everyone-- it is packed with ideas for practically anything you'd want to model on a train layout. It's worth the $19.99 IMO Chris, the Stone Tower (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment)

(...) I expect you mean this: (URL) is worth noting that in some areas of the UK tossing a stone at a window counts as attempted burglary. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Custom Masks Part 2

Just added some shots of a few more duplicate masks that I've "customized" Got more in the works... Some captions: A gold Hau, found in the ruins of a temple in Ta-koro. Creators unknown. A gold Kakama, found in the temple of stone. Actually still (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) cool. The tree it's self is neat too. You certainly did a good job with all that clutter. I am reminded of Merlin's shack from Disney's "Sword in the Stone". Very neat. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  My Kingdom

for a 1 x 2 Technic brick with hole in Teal!!! (URL) haven't put 'em out in Teal yet! I only need 11! Hey TLC, feel like doing a *very small* production run? ;) Got the Medium Stone (light bley to others) on order, and that's the last one folks! (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: medieval villages

Heheh. I like the "FunFact", Kyle... Just did a quick search on the Web for "wattle and daub", and two sites that might interest people are: -Reconstruction of 2-story cottage with photos of building: (URL) info on peasant cottages, including (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: TRU cupon

Dennis Williamson wrote in message <38EFAD70.AA7654D@SP...ta.com>... (...) the (...) multiple (...) but (...) It's good to hear stores using intelligence and applying coupons logically. During the last K-Mart BOGO sale, I discovered a 6899 Nebula (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: [MOC] Desert Outpost of the Dragon Clans

Hey Jeff! Now, 'tis 'bout time we saw some of your excellent creations! I really can't write long, since it's getting late, but I love the creative use of the sphinx baseplate, not to mention the lack of castle-walls - the "stone" effect is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: New soccer sets available

(...) I stopped by a Zany Brainy today, they had: 3409 3408 3403 No signs of any buses, the girl working said she hadn't seen any LEGO ones, maybe look in the Playmobile section :^( I didn't pick any soccer sets up, but did get a Stone Tower Bridge (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: K-MART notes

(...) Dang only three in Georgia, and one of them is in Valdosta (way to far to drive for "maybe" some good LEGO deals) I'll have to keep an eye out on the other two stores. Georgia 240 Banks Crossing, Fayetteville 1701 Mountain Industrial, Stone (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) In lugnet.dear-lego, Tomas Clark writes: (...) Hmmm, every one of those product lines is distinctly apart from System in terms of both content and marketing-- except Creator. Creator overlaps with System in a pretty obvious way (obvious to me, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Looking for odd dark gray pieces

(...) 7191 UCS X-wing fighter has 6 7166 Imperial Shuttle has 2 i wish there were easier ways to get multiples of this piece.... (...) i don't think this has been and checking my own supply of these bricks, i don't have any. (...) stone tower bridge (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: "whinge" ?

(...) Ah, but dictionary.com misses out on the wonderful subtlety of whingeing - the trick is never to actually make a direct complaint to those responsible... (...) It may be a pond to you; it's a moat* to us chap. Jason J Railton *“This precious (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  5975 T-Rex Transport (Was Re: Show disappointment. (was: STUDS stuff))

(...) Interestingly the 5975 is a North American shipment, it's got the set name, piece count and ads for the mania club on the box... and the in box catalog is promoting Harry Potter and the *Sorcerer's* Stone. 5975 is a nice set. Another, yet (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

stone
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>