 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10837
Re: Looking for odd dark gray pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:10:06 GMT

1x2 tile

7191 UCS X-wing fighter has 6
7166 Imperial Shuttle has 2

i wish there were easier ways to get multiples of this piece....

1x2 technic brick w/ 2 holes

i don't think this has been and checking my own supply of these bricks, i
don't have any.

or 1x1 technic brick w/ 1 hole

stone tower bridge is your best bet with 10 or so.
Gungan sub has a 10 or so.
and my latest discovery over the weekend was the battle droid carrier. 4.

spigot

i don't have any idea of this one...

2x2x2/3 double 45 slope (roof peak)

and i can't picture what this one is.