Subject:
My box o' trade stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:08:52 GMT

Greetings all,

Just wanted to throw this out there in case anybody wants to set up trades
before the meet.  This is roughly the contents of what I'll be bringing to
trade at the meet next month.  Some items I may or may not still have, so
we'll find out when I dump 'em out!  Some other items I'm bringing aren't
listed because it's too tediouis to do a piece by piece description!  If you
see anything you'd like, e-mail me for my want list.

Dave's Lego for Trade

#540 Swiss Villa - Here's a true classic from the beginning of Lego as we
now know it.  Set is missing only the bush and the antenna.  I have
substituted a milky translucent antenna for the missing white one and a
later-era round green bush.  All pieces are used but in good condition
though the white tiles show some scratches.  I had to substitute a few
later-era basic bricks to complete the set.  Instructions were in bad shape
but have been carefully repaired with magic tape.

#354 Police Heliport - Another early set that's in fairly good condition
given its age.  No instructions or box. Set is missing:
-Three 2x2 gray tiles (I have substituted three used ones of the newer kind
with the fingernail groove).
-One 1x2 clear medium-slope.
-One 1x4 blue brick with "Legoland" printing, plain 1x4 blue brick
substituted.
-One of the 1x2x3 doors is missing glass.
Some blue parts show exposure to the sun.  The four 1x1 red tiles on the
helipad fit loosely.  The 1x4 white brick with headlights + grill decoration
is half worn off.  Many of the gray 2x2 tiles show scratches.  Some basic
bricks are not from this era and I had to substitute newer ones.  The clear
slope pieces (two 1x2's and two 2x4's) all have some stress fractures.  The
other decorated pieces are in good condition.  I have substituted one milky
translucent antenna for the missing white one.

#6894 Blacktron I Invader - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in
good condition.  Instructions are complete but a bit battered and repaired
with scotch tape.  Box is about a c5.

#4198 Spy-bot - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good condition.
No instructions or box.

#6820 Starfire I - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Blue minifig has no gold on logo.  No instructions or box.

#6872 Lunar Patrol Craft - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Yellow minifig has no gold on logo.  This set contains two rare
1x4 trans-yellow antennas and two 1x3x2 blue doors, neither piece is easy to
find these days.  No instructions or box.

#8412 Technic Nighthawk - Set is missing blue chair. All other pieces are
used but in good condition.  Instructions very good.

#4525 Road n' Rail Repair - Set in complete and in very good condition.  Box
and instructions also in good condition.

#6076 Dark Dragon's Den - Set is complete and in excellent condition.
Instructions very good.

Three Dragon Masters - red hair, red crest, alternating blue-black legs and
arms.
Six Dragon Masters - black hair, yellow epaulets.
Eight Dragon Master soldiers.

Small bag of Town minifigs.  Too many different kinds too describe.  See
them at the meet!

Small bag of Pirate minifigs.
-eight blue torso w/yellow piping, gray legs, eyepatch face, brown tricorn.
-nine misc. pirate crew guys, all with bushy moustache face and red soft
cap.  Four have red striped tanktop, four have blue striped tanktop, one has
black + red striped tanktop.  Four have black pants, four have gray pants.

#4546 Road n' Rail Maintenance - Set is complete except for magnetic
coupler.  All piece in excellent condition.  Box and instructions also good.

One Pit Droid - complete, no instructions or box.

Two black Castle wall sections with gray stone window pattern.
One black Castle wall section with gray stone window pattern plus columns.
Eleven black Castle wall corners with gray stone pattern.
Seventeen 1x2x5 portcullis pieces.
Four dark gray Castle rotating wall pieces.
Three dark gray 3x6x5 Castle turret pieces.
Eight dark gray Castle wall sections, plain.
Twenty-five black Castle wall sections, plain.

? I'm interested in trading the above black Castle pieces only for
corresponding parts in gray.

One 24x32 green rounded-corner baseplate from #354 Police Heliport.  There
is some stress discoloration on the underside but overall the plate is in
good condition.

One light green 32x32 baseplate from Poolside Paradise.  Some paint
discoloration at the base of the stone driveway.

One gray T-shaped 32x32 roadplate.  Good condition.

Eight red bicycles.

**All the pieces listed below are in used condition.

Seven 1x2 blue bricks w/Classic Space logo - no gold.

Five 2x2 white round tile w/yellow arrow - yellowed from sun.

Two 1x2 white tiles w/yellow arrow - yellowed from sun.

One 2x2 white tile w/yellow arrow - yellowed from sun.

Four pairs 1x2x3 black thin-walls w/Space Police I design.

One pair black convex corridor corners w/Space Police I design.

Two right side convex corridor corners w/Space Police I design.  Right side
meaning if you place the piece so that the logo can be read, the top of the
piece is on your right.

Two gray 2x4x3 cargo doors w/Mtron red + black design - yellowed from sun.

One each red 2x2 slope, 2x3 slope, 2x2 tile w/Mtron logo.

Ten 1x2 black tiles w/wide yellow arrow.

Eight blue 2x2 tiles w/Ice Planet 2002 logo.

Twenty-six 2x2 black tiles w/red, silver, and blue Spyrius circuitry design.

**All the pieces listed below are in like new condition.

Nine black 4x4x1 tri-sloped nose piece w/yellow + red RoboForce circuitry
design.

Twenty black 1x2 tiles w/red + gold RoboForce circuitry design.

Sixteen black 1x2 tiles w/silver + orange RoboForce circuitry design.

Four white 2x2 tiles w/Exploriens logo.

One white 2x3 low-slope w/Exploriens logo.

Six black 2x2 tiles w/Exploriens sticker - has egg/alien face design.

Four black 2x2 tiles w/Exploriens sticker -  has jaws biting bone design.

Twelve black 2x2 tiles w/Insectoids design.

Twenty black 1x2 tiles w/Insectoids circuitry design.

Eleven dark gray 2x3 low-slope bricks w/Insectoid circuitry design.

Nine dark gray 2x2 medium-slope bricks w/Insectoids circuitry design.

Thirteen dark gray 1x2 medium-slope bricks w/Insectoids circuitry design.

One dark gray 2x2 medium-slope brick w/Stingray circuitry design.