Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Pakman Wong writes:

One is at Hamilton and I-17 (570E Hamilton)

Not any more:  I stopped on the way home this evening,  and someone had come
through earlier and cleaned them out of everything but one 2555  :-(

The cashier said there was some more in the stockroom,  but that it couldn't
be sold because it hadn't been entered in the computer yet.  So my guess is
that those are different sets.

Ran