Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 19:34:21 GMT

Pakman Wong wrote:

Tom and bay area AFOLs

I just found two stations have the big Ferrari set and the other two big sets.

One is at Hamilton and I-17 (570E Hamilton) and the other one is at 2855
Winchester Blvd.
The second station did not open the box yet, I am not sure they really get
the big one, but the poster they got are different from other station which
showing the big sets.

I nearly drove off the road last night, there's Lego at almost ALL the
Shell stations I've seen here in Santa Rosa now. Two of the stations I
passed this weekend had signs out front. I haven't stopped by to check
selection yet, but I'm going ot one of them as soon as I leave now. I'll
let you know what I find...

Matt