  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like

(...) Israel bombs it back to the stone age. Last time this happenned (in Iraq), you bombed up the American supplied aircraft of the Israeli airforce with the necessary ordnance, and they (URL) the facilities>, safe in the knowledge that the US (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) both the Ninja's Flying Fortress and the Stone Tower Bridge are modular and you can put parts for more than one sets together. One of the few things I have built is most of three Stone Tower Bridge's. I have the tall structure/covered part on (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

I have two main concerns with the color change. 1. The brown bothers me more than the greys. Brown needs to look like wood for so many creations and themes (Castle, Pirates, and Wild West, just to name a few). Even though I tend to be a historical (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

Rather than a review, this is a list of pros and cons of Megablocks Dragons. I picked up the $30 Sorcerer's Lair kit at Fortress TRU, Times Square, NY. You'll notice many of the pros are also cons. I've made a sample diorama I call "Turned to the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  A WALL OF ANOTHER COLOR

In a thread a few weeks ago Eric Brouwer talked about using yellow for castle walls. That got me to thinking, would yellow realy be unrealistic? I think not and here is why. First a bit of backround. I work for a landscaping company and one of the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Richard II almost to Port Block

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) Smell? It positively reeks of Castle ;-) I'm fairly new to the 14C, but as I understand it, the military establishment in western Europe was run by chivalrous knights, who, while being terribly chivalrous, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) started... err, the second one. Synchronicity! eric (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW

(...) I don't know that 4 Feb is set in stone: I'm sure we could find a date that is convenient for any MUGS, BUGS or others, especially if you want to check out the Powerhouse exhibition too. Since STUDfest VII (aka LegOZ NSW 2001.1?) will be at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout prep Saturday?

(...) Hmm. Ok then, I want it enough set in stone that we can start building usefully. I want to know how much room we've got for town (container yard, Octan yard, rail yard, etc) Some of that stuff we can fake, but I really want to be able to just (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) Wow! And there is knight with a gray visored helm! Stone printed Droid Escape walls, no new broom piece, unfortunately. Very cool stuff! Kevin (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism

(...) I'm OK with that so far as it goes... Tribes in the stone age ARE less developed. And I am perfectly OK characterising my life (and my society) as "better" than theirs. We have LEGO(r). They don't. QED. Next! ++Lar (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) formats. (...) ... (...) I interpret the "set in stone" statement to refer to the language as defined in 027 version of LDraw/LEdit. It is my belief that all the nuances (nucances :^) you mentioned should be described in the 0.27 document. The (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte

(...) Hi George, I like your watchtower. The little dock and natural stone steps are neat. The entrance doors are beautiful (when is Lego going to make 1x4x6 doors in brown?!!!) Your sailboat is also very cool. I like the massiveness of the tower. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Who needs Jedi to defend the Galaxy...

with Harry Potter patrolling the quadrant with his Sorcerer Stone powered Hogwarts Galaxy Defender? Features: Twin afterburners Neon spider point defense system Wing mounted laser cannons Magic wand launcher Made solely with the bricks of set (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Great Hall

(...) I really like the interior walls and ceilings. The plaster over the stone looks great, as do the beams on the ceiling. But the walls without windows look a little blank. "This is a castle, isn't it? There are (URL) tapestries>?" Marc Nelson (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Half-timbered houses

(...) it's not unheard of. (...) I think you ask an interesting question... I don't know why I do it that way, mostly because everyone else does? Most of the early CCC buildings are done that way, Dan Siskind's Blacksmith Shop set is done that way, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) Not yet, but I've toyed with the idea of making a castle with a grey keep and gatehouse and a wooden stockade wall. Now that I have two fort legoredos (and I'll probably buy some more now, horay!;) ), I figure I have enough brown palisade wall (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Colors, LDconfig, etc...

(...) Pretty much the thread John pointed out contains the answer. The unofficial files are coded to use color 383, because that color works with all LDraw programs (some better than others). So you have to update the unofficial parts to use the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Soccer sets to debut at Zany Brainy?

I made the trip to Zany Brainy for a few Stone Tower Bridges, and they stuck a flyer in my bag with their up coming events. From the back of the flyer: Lego Soccer Fun! Lego's got a new, interactive collection that brings home all the excitement of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  LEGO to make 9 sets for the Harry Potter movie (2001)

Well, I just bought the Sorcerer's Stone so I could see what all the hubbub is about and now I hear that LEGO is going to make 9 sets for a movie based on this book!? Okay, sounds like Castle, or Time Cruisers? Better start reading the book so I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.733)

More:  Next Page >>