 Marketplace / Shopping / 3428
3427  |  3429
Subject:
Soccer sets to debut at Zany Brainy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:17:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I made the trip to Zany Brainy for a few Stone Tower Bridges, and they stuck
a flyer in my bag with their up coming events.

From the back of the flyer:

Lego Soccer Fun!

Lego's got a new, interactive collection that brings home all the excitement
of the soccer field - and you'll see it at Zany Brainy first!  Try the new
"Shoot 7 Score" and go head-to-head with the Lego goalie.  Or play the full
field when you take on the "Championship Challenge"!

Saturday, April 22 2pm
Sunday, April 23 2pm

Ages 6 and up

For those that are interested, Zany Brainy has the events for all of their
stores listed at their website, so check to see when it is coming to your
store.

Troy

Visit Troy's LEGO® Brick Store!
http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/store/