 Off-Topic / Debate / 17107
Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 04:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Because "tribes in the stone age" is a severe value judgement.  It
  implies that they exist along a continuum that has us at the "good"
  end and them at the "primitive" or less developed end.

I'm OK with that so far as it goes... Tribes in the stone age ARE less
developed. And I am perfectly OK characterising my life (and my society) as
"better" than theirs. We have LEGO(r). They don't.

QED.

Next!

++Lar