  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1921 – 1940 of about 8400.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?

(...) Good try, but its something you would never have guessed. An American flag. But don't worry, IIRC the stripes were just stacks of red and white (1 x n?) plates and the blue area seemed to be more plates with probably six headlight bricks to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Question about RIS version differences

Hello everyone, I'm sort of new here, at least to this newsgroup. Can someone sum up the the differences between the Robotic Invention Systems versions 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0? Ignore the parts lists, I already know about those. What I want to know is the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

(...) Sorry, Bruce. If you get 5, then you will BEET me by 1. :( I ONLY have 4 1.0 rcxen and 1 scout. OK, that settles it. this is just more incentive for multi rcx fro future events. BTW are you !!SURE!! they are 1.0 rcx?? cause the 1.5 share the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Adding Light or Sounds

(...) I would disagree. Either 5033 or 5308 are both equally useful, but in different ways. It depends on the space you have as to which one is the better choice for lighting something up. (...) Or, advertise your want. I have _plenty_ to sell of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Harry Potter and young people's books

(...) Why is this a "debate" topic? Seems to me personal preference is just that, preference, not a debatable thing. So this thread belongs in .fun. Can we debate that? :-) (...) I would go with the Heinlein juveniles as a group. "Have spacesuit, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RIS 1.0

This is a question for anyone who has bought the RIS 1.0 box that says free upgrade to RIS 1.5. Do you need a receipt to get the upgrade free? I'm think of getting it as a gift for someone, and I don't want to have to give them the receipt also! One (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Power inlet to RCX 1.5?

Some people already discussed it in the past but I don't remember nobody saying that it was already done. I'm very interested in this matter also. One idea was do use a wire with aligator clips connected to the internal baterry connectors. You may (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Okay, does anyone have info on the Ultimate Builder's Set?

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:G9vpzn.wC@lugnet.com... (...) ONLY (...) any (...) a (...) a (...) Here in sweden they did not sell then RIS 1.0, only RIS 1.5 and all of the RCX ARE printed RCX 2.0. I've got two of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

(...) New sets are more likely to have piece inconsistencies than sets that have been in production for a while, as any errors that are made in piece sorting early on would be fixed as they are discovered. My first two copies of the TECHNIC R2-D2 (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Articulation with "working" connecting rods

(...) An alternative solution, more complex than what I wrote earlier, uses a method similar to Mike's, in that flex tubes allow the set of drivers to be split into blocks, but different in the way the blocks are linked and kept synchronised. The (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Precise turns of any angle!

About a year ago I was inspired by discussions about how to get an RCX robot to make perfect 90 degree turns and also by an interest in traversing mazes and collision avoidance. I had an idea to navigate and turn using an approach similar to a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: April Fools Day is coming

(...) The worst part is that my "joke" got played a week early. You see, the EU changes clocks on the last Sunday of March, not the first Sunday of April...ack. Thank goodness I didn't have to be anywhere yesterday! I was totally snookered. However, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!!

Ah, well.. there is always something to complain about. I think the mini's are great all around. Really neat representations of the vehicles. Nice parts packs Cheap price (they do good on a per set basis, and a per part basis, really) I give them (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Well, you won't like my answer then. Being a pretty big fan of science, but only managing to fluff in trying to get a BA, I consider myself a 'pseudo-sciece guy'. Which means I get the general concepts, adn can see how things work and all, but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

Here is the perfect idea: Basicly, the new RCX comes with several components: 1.sensors, motors and so on as now (perhaps with some new ones) 2.a large "base unit" that would have a good CPU, communication with the host PC for programming, LCD (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Technic Control Centre

(...) ciao Dino se non ricordo male la differenza essenziale nei control center è l'alimentazione. Il primo modello prevede la sola alimentazione a batterie mentre il secondo, oltre alle batterie, ha una presa di alimentazione esterna (la vedi sulla (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  re: Brainstorms

Thanks Stef Mientki for pointing me to this great thread you guys have going. People may wish to take a look at the Cricket work I've been doing the last five years. The Cricket system a modular brain & sensors & actuators construction kit along the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

(...) track (...) Sure, it is _possible_. How I would approach it follows. If so, which set would (...) AC (...) Nope, any one of them can be fitted to either the train or ground. If you are going to have stationary RIS's, it would be better to have (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RE: Future Mindstorm Releases?

(...) The most notable difference is that the Commodore had what the RCX does not: competition (...) Commodore was able to give such pricing and dominate because they owned MOS Technologies, the company that made the 65xx chips that were in most of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RE: Seeking Strategies on Humanoid Robots/Walkers

L. M. Lloyd said, Unfortunately I do not have this tool. How much does it cost? Where can I get more info on it? This plug-in is in a set of plugins called KPT and they are (gasp) FREE (this is unheard of using an SGI for those of you who aren't (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>