 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4601
Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 01:19:25 GMT

Thanks for the info Jeff...I ordered 3, which will give me a total of 5...I
must be closing in on Chris (but, I think he has more than 5!)
Bruce

Sorry, Bruce.  If you get 5, then you will BEET me by 1.

:(

I ONLY have 4 1.0 rcxen and 1 scout.  OK, that settles it.  this is just
more incentive for multi rcx fro future events.

BTW are you !!SURE!! they are 1.0 rcx?? cause the 1.5 share the same pic
as the 1.0 but as you all know, no ac input jack.

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny