 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4605
4604  |  4606
Subject:
Design like a pro (was.. something else)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 03:33:55 GMT

I mean, even a ProjectX^2 (100 cells) doesn't require
more than two RCXes. (unless you design like Chris does :)  I suppose that
might be a good dinner topic:  What games require more than two RCXes?

well, almost ANY project that I can think of NEEDS more than 2 rcxen.

for example, my second place project x robot, used 3 rcx.  SURE, some
people used gears, and ONE rcx. BUT that only shows that they NEED more
RCX.

that silly game where I (and Steve Simpson) designed a factory robot and
I had 4 ant robots do my bidding.  THAT needed 5 RCXen.

For R12 (Vending machines)  I just might MAKE a rule that says you NEED
more than 1 rcx.  (just to watch Rob go crazy with the programming)

:)

BTW I think I have figured out what I am building from r12.

r11 is still not even a thought.  BUT r12..... yea baby.

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny