  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1441 – 1460 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  King, Queen & Jack

I read Dave's post the wrong way, I thought it one of those trick questions which go around at this time of year. It got me thinking about this one which I read a week or so ago: Only one of the following statements about a particular hand of cards (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Feb 17-18 2007 Jack Frost Festival in Charlottetown PEI

Hi Everyone, Just a heads up to let you know that there will be a LEGO Town at the Jack Frost Festival this coming weekend in Charlottetown, PEI at the Confederation Court Mall. There will be representatives from NovaLUG ((URL) doing demonstrations (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.ca.pe, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Feb 17-18 2007 Jack Frost Festival in Charlottetown PEI

Hi Everyone, Just a heads up to let you know that there will be a LEGO Town at the Jack Frost Festival this coming weekend in Charlottetown, PEI at the Confederation Court Mall. There will be representatives from NovaLUG (URL) doing demonstrations (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G5xI8M.8pC@lugnet.com... (...) questions (...) true: (...) False, it either has to be an either/or statement somewhere in the statement, or must have some rule that can be derived when compared (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

Thanks, Shiri - I think I got it right the first time. The statement I figured could possibly be true was most likely to have been correct, and after you posted, I think it is. -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

(...) She was correct - as are you. Apparently, our minds are unless in dealing with false information. If a fact is proven true - it is put in our "RAM". The problem is we don't have much RAM, so there is no space for the false data. 95% of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Black Jack 2

(...) when comparing the two there is a stark difference. I think the transition from the body to the head via the "neck" is VERY smooth. Again, I love the SNOTed use of those spaceship hulls and the windshield/screen is great! I did like those (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Black Jack 2

Felix, I really like this MOC. While the original was great, this totally blows it away. It's a lot sleeker and more subtle; I think the dark grey guns (?) underneath works a lot better. I may have to borrow that canopy design. :) -Bruce LEGO @ (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) This is high praise in case you didn't know it. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Smilin' Jack Whiskey's Hovercoach

(...) Boy howdy. That there hovercoach is finer'n frog's hair. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Smilin' Jack Whiskey's Hovercoach

(...) Boi, I, i say now boi, that is a mighty fine ride you've got that therre. I too like the wagon coloration and your steeds are purty fellas. The whole bottom half is just cool. Great idea and execution. -Andrew (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Smilin' Jack Whiskey's Hovercoach

(...) Hey, this is pretty cool. I saw an animated movie back in the 80s where there was a caravan of these guys travelling to a new world, and one wanted to speed up to the head of the line. They crash into the planet they were passing as a result. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Smilin' Jack Whiskey's Hovercoach

(...) Three incarnations - three times the fun! This is a pretty cool moc. You even managed to get the signature Shaw whip antennas in there :) The techwest theme is shaping up to be something special. What else does the future hold? A giant fire (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Powering trains w/ RCX

Hi All, I just got a Mindstorms 1.5 and the RCX does *NOT* have an AC jack! So if you plan to power the rails from a stationary location, plan on having a lot of batteries or a rechargable battery setup... I called LEGO Consumer Affairs and they are (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  LEGO on Will & Grace 45 Minute Episode

After his boyfriend dumped him Jack goes up to his ex's apartment and says he forgot his "LEGOS" there. After looking through some drawers Jack asks what his ex did with them and his ex gets them. After getting a yellow cicular bucket that makes (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Review of the Jack Frost Festival in Charlottetown PEI on Feb 17-18

Greetings to all! I asked my wife Karen to write the article for me so it will be easier for everyone to understand! ;~D So here it is: This was the third year for the Jack Frost Festival at Charlottetown. It's a huge event which draws thousands of (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: Science Interest

Robbie Berg and Capt. Jack Rutledge: I'm a big fan of the Handy Board, but you might want to also consider using a 3Com PalmPilot. The current model, Palm III, has a backlit 160x160 graphics display, a 2MByte memory, and while I haven't used it, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

(...) Well, I haven't seen it before, but the answer is no. I'll refrain from explaining why, for folks still playing at home, but will offer a hint: 'might be true' doesn't hold any weight in logical puzzle solving. Think in terms of must be true (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

(...) That is the point - you have to decide if there is a conflict within each test. As you point out, 4 is not true. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: new jack

Cool! I think the health and safety guys would have something to say about that man basket though :-) Jennifer (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.774)

More:  Next Page >>