 Space / 23526
Re: MOC: Black Jack 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 01:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
Hi Spacers,

I remade the Black Jack to be a bit less boxy and made room to detail the
interior.  The ship is part of Project Omega, which I hope to unveil at
Brickfest-- so, I don't want to go into too much detail.

PLMKWYT

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

Felix,

Great job with this!  Like Jim, I did not perceive the first as boxy but
when comparing the two there is a stark difference.  I think the transition
from the body to the head via the "neck" is VERY smooth.  Again, I love the
SNOTed use of those spaceship hulls and the windshield/screen is great!  I
did like those large angled panels so I'm sad to see those go. ;-(  My only
criticism would be to make the double-sided gun construction symmetrical (I
know, I know...things DON'T have to be even...it's just the rest of the ship
is when looking straight on).  Except I do not know if flipping the lower
one 180 degrees would allow for such thin tile-liness.

-Andrew

GardenSLUG