 Space / 23576
Re: MOC: Black Jack 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 05:57:58 GMT

Woah! Good job! This really caught my eye as I was browsing the recent
stuff. I like the lines on this ship. It reminds me of the Defiant from Star
Trek: DS9. I like the interior layout too, though some sections don't look
as detailed as others. Is that a sickbay or lab in the back, with the alien
under glass? Anyway, keep up the great work.

--Dan