  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1006 – 1025 of about 8400.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) "every problem has a simple solution. Unfortunately, it's often wrong" Just thought I'd toss that out to ponder. (...) Great advice in general. Not a valid response to Geoffrey who is asking "why can't we have this part back that we don't have (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Well I do. The last 5 years I have build up a huge collection of blue track (both 12 volt and 4.5 volt), as well as trains from that era (1966-1979) and many parts, like motors, train bases, etc. All long after the last production run by TLC (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Which is fairly normal for the summer as stores clear out stock in anticipation for big pre-holiday orders. Summer is generally the slowest time for toys as there are no major gift-giving holidays. (...) Uh, pardon me for asking, but what rock (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hey Brendan, More great work as always. BTW, if you are in any of the stories and you click on "Acts of the Apostles" at the top, you go to the (URL) original version>, not your new (URL) ReActs>. I was kind of happy, as I wish you'd include a page (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: LEGO sells "violent" toys?

(...) Ok, what kid doesn't play with any of his toys that way no matter what they are? As a kid I had a couple friends whose parents absolutely INSISTED that they'd have no violent toys in the house. Star Wars toys? Nope. Transformers? Nope. But (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: too quiet.. so a survey...

(...) 1999? That was the year my daughters, J & D, started teaching me about the internet/computer. One of the safe & fun places we always ended up was Lugnet. Many years ago (at least 13), I bought a bag of Lego bricks for my older daughter J at a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Just build.....

Hey everybody, Just thought I'd add my two cents to all the chatter going on around here! JUST BUILD!!! Since when did Lugnet become so not fun anymore? When I found this website many years ago, I thought it was one of the greatest things I've seen (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.general) !!

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: Australian Brickfest? 2005 - Survey

(...) ...and the winna is Syd-er-knee (...) Will work for food. I'm not hungry at the moment. (...) A name may need the following 3 components... 1. indicates an Australian national event eg. Aus/Australia/National... 2. hobby identifier eg. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Toy Test 2001

quoting from: (URL) nabs the top spot, along with a few others; Rank Toy Manufacturer Price Educational Batt. 1. LEGO Racers Super Speedway Game Rose Art $15 2. HitClips Rockin' Micro Boombox Tiger Electronics $10 yes 3. e.Chat Tiger Electronics $30 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: too quiet.. so a survey...

(...) 1) When did you "discover" Fabuland? In the beginning. My first sets came from the first series, when I was just 3 years old. 2) Are you interested in Fabuland as a theme or are you interested in Fabuland elements mainly as they can be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) The theory goes that Space Port was a town sub-theme, and LoM was what happened when the Space Port guys made it to Mars. The supposed reason was that LEGO had to agree not to make any non-SW space sets when they made the deal with SW. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

Hi Dave! Nice to hear from you :-) See you next month.... "Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:GpLDLH.5BB@lugnet.com... (...) But - does the Brickshelf viewership - at least those who do not like the images - need to be (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack, stone
(score: 4.513)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

(...) Objectively, not much, but at the same time what's the benefit? How many "what's this part from" posts currently go unanswered without the input of TLC employees? In addition, a reasonable concern is that Employee X might say "sure, that Green (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

  Re: Glued sets, silver champion and other dealer stuff for sale.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff. This post is updated! Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

  VERY brief review of #7782 The Batwing: The Joker's Aerial Assault

Hey Batfans! Just got this set used yesterday for $35 from my local toy consignment shop, a far better deal than the full $50 MSRP. Even though the box had been opened, it didn't look the set had been built as the stickers weren't applied and the (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.reviews)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

  Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) One of my triggers was a large (3 or 4 feet in diameter) UFO/Spaceship in a nearby Toys 'R Us. It is made of many many light grey bricks. I have no idea how you'd go about acquiring the types, quantities and colors used in this model. It would (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

Jake McKee wrote: > > Thanks so much everyone for showing that the AFOLs are a force to be reckoned > with! > > * Would you buy LEGO toys for children 0-11? Y/N Yes. > * Why / Why not? > Lego is a toy range that gains value with every set you buy, (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) One more time from the top--if you want to misinterpret what happened, by all means. But, let's look at Ken's very example, which is completely inaccurate to the actual situation. (...) LEGO made no such promise and there was no going back on (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Perhaps a valid point. However, it can be argued that virtually anything can be a big seller if the kids want to buy it. Perfect example... Bionicle. It's neither Town nor Train, but it's flying off the shelves right now. Parents where I work (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

  A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

I have just returned from a week in Bavaria with my wife and two daughters and thought I'd write some notes/impressions while they are fresh in my mind that may be of use to others thinking of travelling from other countries to LEGOLAND Deutschland. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

jack, stone
(score: 4.512)

More:  Next Page >>