  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 981 – 1000 of 1446.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New GA! (well sort of new)

(...) Jeff, The first time I saw this, I thought: Was Jeff inspired by Iron Man's enemy, Titanium Man? The first pic is a classic Titanium Man pose complete with all the right colors. I'd say you've done a fantastic job hiding the Lehvak (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.294)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) Sorry, what equally useful alternatives are there for CounterSrike or Half Life? These are games. Either a game is on the platform in question or it isn't. If it isn't on the platform, there IS NO alternative for it. There might be other games (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Libertarian theory and altruism (was: some incorrectly spelled thing not worth repeating

(...) You got me there, it DOES deliver on the predictability aspect (as long as the reich actually lasts 1000 years, and as long as the supreme leader isn't very whim driven). How does it do on the rest of the list? Rather more poorly, I'd venture. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Dream rails

(...) Jewler's saw, dremel, 5 min epoxy resin, small (18 watt Antax in my case) soldering iron, 60/40 solder, liquid flux, a largeish smoothish file (I use a 10" lathe file that is handy...you want a reasonably smooth file, not a bastard (1), a 2x8 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.293)

  Re: Has anyone ever tried to build this before?

(...) I was referring to a TIE Defender because it had been built before but I could not remember the name of that particular TIE before. The TIE that I was originally referring to was a TIE Raptor, which was mentioned in the Star Wars: X-Wing (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.293)

  Re: Trading Post Cutter Sails?

(...) Hi Henrik, I'm not sure what you mean when you say the colours are printed a little off. If you mean that they are not lined up equally from the sides and top/bottom, then you are probably right. I've found that most of the lego sails are not (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.292)

  Re: My opinion on drivers...

I don't think the wheels should be too tall. In reality they should be little taller than the current train wheels, but I'd also like to see them being offered in both red and black versions. another option would be the choice of linking the drive (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.292)

  Re: i finally got to post!!!!

(...) thanks for the praise. the mecha i am currently working on is based on the gundam mobile suit, but is my own design. granted, it does contain a couple ideas i got from others (gla gla's minifig arms for hands, of course, and sun yun's zaku (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.292)

  Re: The portlands below altenburg

(...) Looks fantastic, Derek. I think there's going to be a lot of competition to install cranes into the Portlands :) I'd like to point out (Jeff, pay heed!) that there's going to need to be a mountainfront cliff and two tunnel entrances where (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.290)

  Re: More contest Brew-ha-ha

quick question, do the mechs have to be in minifig scale. big gun contest = 12" long gun, but the mech is in nanofig scale... ooooohhhhhhhh, I've been waiting for this one. An honest to God excuse to make big, exorberant, excessive, big, beautiful (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Metroid Prime and RoboCop2

I used the arm joints that come with the alpha team sea mecha or sub. I currently working on an Iron man figure it's finished but looks to much like classic iron man and i was aiming for a newer iron man suit. I improved on the metroid helmet too (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.289)

  The Invincible IronMan!

I have completed my lego incarnation of the Marvel superhero Iron Man! I had the hardest time getting the face right at first i tried creating it solely out of bricks but it stopped looking like Ironman when I did so i decided to just draw his face (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO!

(...) You zany understator! Ignoring for a moment the question of the polling machines (ie, modern, well-maintained machines in largely republican districts and archaic, run-down machines in largely democratic districts) I don't have the info in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.288)

  Re: The Invincible IronMan!

(...) Now, don't take this the wrong way, 'cause you've built a darn fine Iron Man... ...but in this picture ((URL) and others that don't show his legs...he looks like Drix from Osmosos Jones/Ozzy and Drix. At least he does to me. 8?) Matt (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.288)

  Re: The Invincible IronMan!

(...) but it will take quite a few more parts-a life sized Iron Man Sculpture. I guess I'm off to buy some bulk red and yellow.... ;) -Dave (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.288)

  Re: The Invincible IronMan!

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2yBno.Jyy@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah I was going for a more manga inspired version especially the version of Ironman Keron Grant drew in issues 387-391 I will also post a more classic (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Metroid Prime and RoboCop2

(...) Oops he's a legomaster not thee legomaster. Thanx for the mecha skeleton I'm making an Iron Man figure based on it and probably every figure after that based on it's genuis. (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.288)

  Major Update to my site!

Finally, after literally months of work, I have majorly updated my website, www.multiboard.com/~marlon . New To My Site: Star Trek Lego Page - Contains some Star Trek inspired creations. Crocodile Hunter Video Page - Contains a Lego Studios movie I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

iron
(score: 0.287)

  Re: [MOC][MECHA]My answer to Master Pejic about Powered_Suits.

Hi, David ! (...) Yah! I reply to you with the same greeting!! X-)) (...) I'm sorry Mladen, but maybe I will have to show my approval to David. ;-) My Powered_Suits MUST HOST a WHOLE Minifig! This is MY IRON-LAW. X-)) (...) As you may know, there is (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.287)

  Re: The ballets are in

(...) Umm... Dan? Are you handing out rewards or hate mail? I don't know about the rest of LUGNET, but I never was aware that there was a contest going on. There are quite a lot of posts going on around here, impossible for all of us to read all of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.286)

More:  Next Page >>