 Star Wars / 14539
Re: Has anyone ever tried to build this before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:03:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
That's the TIE Defender with the three wing pylons you were referring to.
Don't know if you've seen our custom UCS TIEs but we've done quite a few of
them.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Long

Well, I just mentioned it because I saw people build a TIE Fighter, a TIE
Bomber, a TIE Interceptor, and one other kind of TIE with three wing pylons
but I forgot the name of it and no one had ever built one on LUGNET before
and I was wondering if anyone would care to try and build one.

Jesse Long

I was referring to a TIE Defender because it had been built before but I
could not remember the name of that particular TIE before.  The TIE that I
was originally referring to was a TIE Raptor, which was mentioned in the
Star Wars:  X-Wing series, book #7, if I am not mistaken, and possibly book
#6 as well, i.e., the Iron Fist saga.  Thanks to another person who showed
me what a TIE Raptor looked like, I also found out that there are about 19
or 20 different TIE craft.  I hope you have a lot of TIE LEGO pieces.

Jesse Long