 Announcements / 1762
1761  |  1763
Subject:
Major Update to my site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 02:58:01 GMT

Finally, after literally months of work, I have majorly updated my website,
www.multiboard.com/~marlon .

New To My Site:

Star Trek Lego Page - Contains some Star Trek inspired creations.

Crocodile Hunter Video Page - Contains a Lego Studios movie I made featuring
the lego Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter!

Custom Figures Page - Features several custom figures I created, including
Ash, Iron Man, Austin Powers, Hogan's Heroes figures, Stone Cold Steve
Austin, and the Lego version of Britney Spears, Brickney Spears!

GI Joe Lego Page - Contains GI Joe inspired Lego, and also Cobra as well.

Hope to be updating again within the next week with my Famous Guitar Lego
Page, featuring various Lego guitars.  I'm working on that page over the
next few nights!

LMKWYT!