  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 901 – 920 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Craig's minifigs

(...) Just a suggestion: packing tape adhesive goes icky after a while, and a more long-lasting fray-preventer and stabiliser would be the iron-on backings used in dressmaking (called "interfacing") or specifically for applique (might be called (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Ohio builders :)

(...) Ever played Dungeons & Dragons? Brik Wars is identical to it, except for one little thing -- you build your army with Lego, instead of using cast iron minifigures. you can read the rules here: (URL) when is a good date for everybody? Probably (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: the Hilton, cheap!

(...) Using a AAA discount, Comfort Inn Ballston Arlington, VA (VA417) has 2 Double, No Smoking Max Occupancy: 4 persons Desk, Electronic Door Lock, Iron and Ironing Board, Remote Control TV, HBO for 79.20 per night (158.40 +9.75%tax =173.62) It (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Sail Making..was: Big Thunder

Steve Burge wrote in message ... (...) Diluted yellow carpenters glue works well. Dilute about 6:1 water:glue, slosh fabric in it, allow to dry, then iron smooth. Can be washed several times before you need to re-stiffen it, and can be ironed in (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Updated To Do lists

(...) Well ours are small time scale items. Yours is one big mountain of an item. GRIN (...) And burned by the soldering iron, stabbed by the x-acto blade and horrified by the insides of the switch track. heh heh. Oh and my pointing finger hurts (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Define Mecha Types Por Moi...

(...) These are also well known as powersuits or power armor. These were a step up in size from Iran Man's armor. Iron Monger would be a good example of the smallest type of power armor. 12-14 feet tall at the highest. Chicken walkers like the AT-ST (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: 4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

(...) It's probably good to say it anyway... some of us on here don't know what end of the soldering iron to pick up (ouch! did you know soldering paste is NOT a good burn salve?) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: washing pirate sails

I have ironed sails using close the highest setting: "Wool/Cotton" and it worked fine. To protect the sail from any stain from the iron, I placed the sail between two sheets of printer paper. This also probably helps to avoid accidentally burning (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  The League of James Will Stop at Nothing! (was Re: Offtopic .. outgassing

(...) No matter. Let's not monkey around any longer...We'll just crush them with the ruthless iron fist of Jamesness. james "We're not gonna teach 'em; We're gonna Learn 'em!" simpson (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Mark, awesome. I love the contrasting of large elements (like the lower legs) against smaller elements (like the thighs). Very Iron Giant-ish, as was stated. The torso design is pretty nifty too, using that bionicle piece for a spine. And I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™

(...) Hahaha. Actually you've just given me an idea. Light bley is pretty close to the colour of corrugated iron so I wonder if you couldn't use large numbers of the new light bley one by one slopes to do something. Tim (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval

Ah, it's nice to see that people have been busy in my absence. The (URL) two massive forms> of the structure lead me to the name 'Iron Bosom'. And, isn't it just the sort of place that one is closest to the state's almost motherly embrace? Okay, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Anyone have any luck making a successful floating boat?

From: Erik Eckhardt <esquared@antispam.jps.net> (...) When I was a kid Lego boats came with a large keel piece which was quite heavy (filled with iron or lead?) and effective at putting the CoG below the water line. I don't know if the current boats (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Lugnet Polls hard to find

Hi Kevin, (...) You can see a list of all polls (currently 70!) at (URL) think Todd wanted to iron out all the quirks and un-documented features before making it more visible (on main page perhaps?). (...) Possibly. I think these polls are meant to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Problems - Language war in 32k RAM

(...) *CERTAINLY NOT* I'm horrified that you would think that. A real programmer has to find out which end of the soldering iron gets hot by 'the experimental method' (ouch!). Soldering irons are *hardware* and no real programmer would want to be (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: A little robot from leftover parts

(...) That ROCKS! The oil-cans-connected-to-the-elbow is so ingenious! The overall bot looks kinda like a mix of the 'Iron Giant' & 'Bender' from Futurama in a cool little package. Great job! Jeff (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  New Mania Magazine

The mailman just left me a copy of the March - April issue. Follow me as I take you through it :-) page 2 - So, where's Boba Fett's BlasTech EE-3 rifle? They said it "never leaves his hand." page 7 (middle) - They made Han look like a town cutie! (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The MISB sets on eBay from Italy!

One of the main reasons I have a good supply of rare parts is that I did this same thing in Germany in 1979, 80, 81, 82, 83, 85, 87, 89, 92, 93. I hit every mom&pop toy store I could find between the Iron Curtain (Coburg) and Garmisch-Patenkirchen (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) True. Fero/ferre is also a verb, whereas "ferrum" is a noun. As an indicator, the periodic table's entry for iron is still (and will always be) Fe. (...) There's also a few others interesting Latin metallurgical terms running around our world (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Warthog Mark II, Xerxes, and Yetrigar-3 new MOC Mechs

Hi Dave. I really like the Yetrigar, with all the trans-green. Very cool. It reminds me of the Iron Giant when he changed into his "war" mode. Your other mecha are also very nice. Good job. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>