 Events / BrickFest / 110
Re: the Hilton, cheap!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 00:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Cary Clark writes:
I just called the top hotel on the list, the Hilton Arlington & Towers,
and got a weekend rate of $89 + tax per day. This sounds like a pretty
darn good rate to me. Call soon while the discounted rate applies.

Cary

Using a AAA discount, Comfort Inn Ballston Arlington, VA (VA417) has
2 Double, No Smoking
Max Occupancy: 4 persons  Desk, Electronic Door Lock, Iron and Ironing
Board, Remote Control TV, HBO  for
79.20 per night (158.40 +9.75%tax =173.62)
It says it has interior corridors. I consider this a must for security.

I have not made a reservation yet.  I was hoping to hear where the bulk of
people were planning to stay.  Also hoping to find another woman to share costs.

The Hilton sounds closer.  Is it? Any advice from those who went last year?

sheree