 Events / BrickFest / 119
Re: the Hilton, cheap!/ Comfort Inn free parking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 14:23:36 GMT

I checked prices for the bus. If purchasing 14 days in advance, I got a quote of
$45 round trip Boston > Arlington > Boston. I know that seems imposibly cheap,
but it's true. Takes 12 hours and has 2 changeovers. Arlington bus stop is 3.5
miles from Comfort Inn.

-Suz

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Well, I'm still thinking about it, but driving from Boston wouldn't be a
picnic either.
:-]

-Suz

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one driving such a long way to
the fest. I kept asking myself if I was the only one "dumb" enough to drive
8+ hours for the weekend....well it's more like my wife that keep's asking
me that.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Chris Leach <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
We look forward to meeting you also.We are getting there thursday night
ourselves.We may do a little site seeing when we get there thursday
evening.We are driveing from Detroit area so it's about a 8 hour drive.