 Space / 26294
Re: D E E P F R A H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 14:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   The latest partnership between Dr Grubergruber of the LSF and PCS Labs has produced the DEEPFRAH.

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=deepfrah

For all your fleebnork killing needs.

Mark, awesome. I love the contrasting of large elements (like the lower legs) against smaller elements (like the thighs). Very Iron Giant-ish, as was stated. The torso design is pretty nifty too, using that bionicle piece for a spine. And I like gun, very sparkly. :-)

-Chris