 Space / 26298
Re: D E E P F R A H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   I like my homefrahs with eggs and cripy bacon. You need to put instructions out on your leg and torso joint ideas. And the gun rocks.

Thanks Trev.

The knees use good ol’ technic click hinges.

Every other joint uses this:

I also just updated the page with the Freem Cannon, which is going to show up on a PCS ship Chris is working on. :)

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers