 Space / 26289
Re: D E E P F R A H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:48:51 GMT

*pleased grin*

Grand Admiral, and Dr. G,

Wow. With the recent incursions of the EB and threats this is a welcome addition to LegoLand defense. Impressively Frappy and chock fulla PCS goodness. I hope the brain is a good one. Abbey Normal seemed to have had a fine brainsize but was a little shakey. I do hope your tests go better than some here at PCSlabs. *KABLAM* Dang it. Someone clean that up... silly robot, Trix are for kids.

Awesome as always Admiral, can’t wait so see a field test of this bot personally.

PCSLabs...out.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.